The italian citizenship iure sanguinis and Dual Citizenship through maternal line
Consultation and assistance in the judgments to get the italian citizenship through maternal descent in Court of Rome
Attorney Fabio e Rocco Scatamacchia Via Venti Settembre n. 98/G 00187 – ROMA Tel.: 0039-064819909 Mail email@example.com
The italian citizenship iure sanguinis for those who have an italian ancestor and recognition of italian descent: indeed in Italy it is possible to obtain the italian citizenship trough iure sanguinis. It is therefore possible to become a citizen through descent (by blood) by either father or mother (ancestor) with legal assistance of lawyer.
The Italian Citizenship, then, can be obtained from whoever has an ancestor whom migrated in another nation.
In order to obtain the nationality, you must prove:
- You r descent from ancestor who emigrated, who originally held an italian nationality iure sanguinis: for example the great-grandfather passes on the citizenship to the grandfather, who passes it on to the father who passes it to the son.
- The lack of interruptions in the passage/transfer of citizenship (each ancestor must not have lost their citizenship).
- The failure to foreign naturalization of the ancestor who first emigrated in the foreign nation (acquisition of foreign citizenship).
- Lack of request of a renunciation of nationality from the ancestor and all of its descendants, including the interested individual.
The italian citizenship through maternal descent
The Corte di Cassazione (Supreme Court), with the decision n. 4466/2009, ruled that even the descendants (ancestors) of an italian female, who lost their citizenship for marring a foreign husband, in force of the Law n. 555 of 1912, have the right to the recognition of the italian nationality, making a judgment forward to the Court of Rome with the defense of a lawyer.
The process is the following:
- the attorney studies and elaborates on your case;
- delivery of the attorney’ opinion and convey direction of the necessary stance to be taken;
- document control;
- opening the case;
- legal assistance of lawyer in Court of Rome.
It is necessary to check the whole line of descent and to verify if the descent is paternal or maternal to do a judgment in the District Court (Tribunale civile) of Rome
The attoney offers legal assistance and consultation to defender in Court and write the writ of Summons for iure sanguinis italian nationality.
The object the judgment is, of course, the recognition of italian citizenship (nationality) for the descendants (ancestor) of an italian female, who lost their citizenship for marriage with a foreign husband, are now eligible to apply.
It is not necessary to travel to Italy to begin this judgment, it is sufficient in spite of a power sending ourselves to our study to represent
Required Documents to obtain italian citizenship through maternal descent
Birth, marriage and death extract and, if is possible, certificate of “no record” for naturalization of the Italian ancestor
1) Birth, marriage and death extract of your grandparents of Italian descent.
2) Birth, marriage and death extract of your parents of Italian descent.
3) Your birth (and marriage, if applicable) certificate.
4) All documents must be translated and legalized.
5) Certificate of “no record” for naturalization of the Italian ancestor
- Appeal to the District Court (Tribunale civile of Rome)
- Appeal in Supreme Court of Cassazione in Rome
- Recognition of italian citizenship (nationality) for the descendants (ancestor) of an italian female, who lost their citizenship for marring a foreign husband, are now eligible to apply
Writ of Summons for iure sanguinis italian citizenship.
Legal assistance and consultation with an attorney in Rome, defender in Court to obtain italian citizenship through maternal descent .
Sites web in other languages for the Italian citizen
Avvocato Attorney Fabio e Rocco Scatamacchia Via Venti Settembre n. 98/G 00187 – ROMA