The italian citizenship iure sanguinis and through maternal line
Consultation and assistance in the judgments to get the italian citizenship through maternal descent in Court of Rome
Attorney Fabio Scatamacchia Via Venti Settembre n. 98/G 00187 – ROMA Tel.: 0039-064819909
The italian citizenship by blood for those who have an italian ancestor.
It is possible, therefore, to get the establishment of a citizen through descent by either father or mother. Who was born in Italy by an Italian father and mother can obtain the italian nationality by the consolate. The children/man born by an Italian mother until january first 1948, instead, can obtain the italian nationality claming the Court of Roma .
The italian nationality, finally, can be obtained from whoever has an ancestor whom migrated in another nation.
In order to obtain the nationality, you must prove consequently:
- Your descent from your ancestor who emigrated, who originally held an Italian nationality: for example the great-grandfather passes his citizenship to the grandfather, who passes it to the father who passes it to the son.
- The lack of interruptions in the passage of citizenship (each ancestor must not have lost their citizenship).
- Finally not voluntary naturalization of the first migrant in the foreign nation (acquisition of foreign citizenship).
You have the documents in order: you can apply for Italian citizenship
The italian citizenship through maternal descent
The Corte di Cassazione (Supreme Court), with the especially relevant decision n. 4466/2009, ruled that even the descendants (ancestors) of an italian female, who lost their citizenship for marring a foreign husband, in force of the Law n. 555 of 1912, have the right to the recognition of the italian nationality, making a judgment forward to the Court of Rome with the defense of a lawyer.
You can send your family tree to our law firm to be able to understand the descendants by paternal or maternal line.
Some sentences of the court in Rome of our law firm: granted Italian citizenship
- Ordinanza n. 10104/2019 pubblicata il 14.5.2019
- Sentenza n. 7798/2019 pubblicata il 10.4.2019
- Sentenza n. 5628/2019 pubblicato il 14.3.2019
- Sentenza n. 4331/2019 pubbl. il 26.2.2019
- Sentenza n. 3099/2019 pubbl. 11.2.2019
- Sentenza n. 2004/2019 pubbli. 28.1.2019
- Sentenza n. 766/2019 pubbl. 11.1.2019
- Sentenza n. 15953/2018 pubbl. il 31/07/2018
- Ordinanza del 27.11.2018 cronologico n. 78189
- Sentenza n. 22118/2018 pubbl. 16.11.2018
- Ordinanza 2184/2018 del 16.2.2918
- Sentenza n. 14109/2018 del 9.7.2018
- Sentenza n. 4571/2018 pubblicata il 1.3.2018
- Sentenza n. 18694/2017 pubbl. il 04/10/2017
- Sentenza n. 12055/2017 pubbl. il 13/06/2017
- Ordinanza n. cronol. 2184/2018 del 16/02/2018
- Sentenza n. 21597/2017 pubbl. il 16/11/2017
- Sentenza n. 10080/2017 pubbl. 18/572017
- Sentenza n. 13188/2018 pubbl. il 27/06/2018
- Sentenza n. 11341/2013 pubbl. 20/5/2013
- Sentenza n. 24734/2015 pubbl. 10.12.2015
- Sentenza n. 15127/2015 pubbl. 10.7.2015
- Sentenza 17362/2015 pubbl. 27.8.2015
The process is the following:
- the attorney, first of all, studies and elaborates on your case;
- then delivery of the attorney opinion and convey direction of the necessary stance to be taken;
- then document’s control;
- therefore opening the case;
- and finally legal assistance of lawyer in Court of Rome.
It is necessary to check the whole line of descent and to verify if the descent is paternal or maternal to do a judgment in the District Court (Tribunale civile) of Rome
The attoney, therefore, offers legal assistance and consultation to defender in Court and write the writ of Summons for iure sanguinis italian nationality. The object the judgment is, of course, the recognition of italian citizenship (nationality) for the descendants (ancestor) of an italian female, who lost their citizenship for marriage with a foreign husband, are now eligible to apply.
However, it is not necessary to travel to Italy to begin this judgment, it is sufficient in spite of a power sending ourselves to our study to represent
Required Documents to obtain italian citizenship through maternal descent
Birth, marriage and death extract and, if is possible, certificate of “no record” for naturalization of the Italian ancestor
1) Birth, marriage and death extract of your grandparents and of your parents of Italian descent.
2) Your birth (and marriage, if applicable) certificate.
3) All documents must be translated and legalized.
4) Certificate of “no record” for naturalization of the Italian ancestor
- Appeal to the District Court (Tribunale civile of Rome)
- Appeal in Supreme Court of Cassazione in Rome
- Recognition of italian citizenship (nationality) for the descendants (ancestor) of an italian female, who lost their citizenship for marring a foreign husband, are now eligible to apply
- Writ of Summons for iure sanguinis italian citizenship.
- Legal assistance and consultation with an attorney in Rome, defender in Court to obtain italian citizenship through maternal descent .
Sites web in other languages for the Italian citizen
Avvocato Attorney Fabio Scatamacchia Via Venti Settembre n. 98/G 00187 – ROMA
Italian citizenship through maternal descent